Sagami Original 0.02 (2nd generation) 20's Pack PU Condom
Makes Your Life Different!
Both you and your partner deserve better. How about giving Sagami Original 0.02 a try? Made from the revolutionary polyurethane (PU) material, it is exceptionally softer and provides an authentic skin-on-skin feel. The ultra-thin design helps elevate your intimate and sensitive experience. Your new life begins now!
#Compared to Sagami standard latex condom. Based on Sagami’s measurements.
The unique blister pack designed by Sagami allows you to simply take out and put on the condom without the need to identify the top side! Putting on a condom will never be a problem again, even in the dark.
- What pack sizes is Sagami Original 0.02 available in? + -
1’s pack, 3’s pack, 6’s pack, 12’s pack, 20’s pack and 36’s pack.
- Sagami Original 0.02 is too short and too tight for me, what should I do? + -
In addition to standard size, we also offer Sagami Original 0.02 L-size which is longer and wider, specially designed for extra comfort and pleasure.
- How long do Sagami Original condoms last? + -
Generally speaking, the shelf life of Sagami Original condoms is 5 years (upon the completion of production). For the actual expiry date, please refer to the packaging.
- Why are Sagami Original condoms packaged in a blister pack? + -
It is easy to open and protects the product well. And since the top side of the opened package faces your partner, the condom can be easily removed and put on.
- Are Sagami Original condoms tested? + -
Sagami Original condoms do not just meet the standards determined by the International Standards Organization (ISO). Each has also passed Sagami’s very own proprietary product testing, friction tolerance test and water expansion test, to ensure its safety, reliability and quality.
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.