TOC-104 Double Hole Cup
Tenga, New Adult Concept
We appreciate that some people have an image of all adult goods as being nasty, dubious or worse. That's why TENGA has come to the party. TENGA is here to revolutionize the realm of adult goods and to transform "sex" into an open, up-front experience that anybody can enjoy. Committed to realizing such grand dreams and ambitions.
From the front and from the back - enjoy two different sensual sensations
A cup with two holes that allows you to enjoy different types of sensual sensations - the Bitter Side and the Sweet Side. The Bitter Side firmly tightens while the Sweet Side gently clings to your penis. Normal use is one side at a time. But, using both sides simultaneously transports you to the virtual world of threesome.
1) Peel the package film off the cap part along the perforations. Watch your fingers while peeling off.
2) Remove the caps and slowly insert your penis direct through the holes in the cup.
3) Gain pleasant and most excited feeling just like the real thing. For TOC-104, enjoy two different sensual sensation from the bitter side and from the sweet side.
4) After use, put the bottom cap properly back on the TENGA onanism cup and please dispose it with regular trash according to the waste treatment regulation of your local residential area.
1) This product is a disposable and not intended for repeated use.
2) DO NOT use this product with more than one person.
3) DO NOT use when you have open sores around your genital area.
4) DO NOT place any object inside the cup for use.
5) DO NOT expand the air hole at the head of the cup for use.
6) DO NOT leave the cup with open part facing downward after removing the cap to avoid leaking of lotion.
7) DO NOT heat or cool the cup for use.
8) If you feel it is too exciting or feel dizzy during use, stop using immediately.
9) This product is odorless and semi-transparent. If your TENGA cup has any foul smell, discoloration, foreign objects, or the seal has been tampered with, please stop using and contact us.
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.