pjur med CLEAN spray 100ml
Get a piece of SKYN Original 1's Pack iR Condom for any purchase of Men's Grooming, Personal Lubricant & Functional Spray
HKD10 Special offer on Olivia water-based lubricant traveling sachet upon purchase of any items.
pjur med CLEAN spray
Its completely alcohol-free formulation makes it the ideal cleansing product for sensitive skin or mucous membranes. For gentle cleaning of intimate areas. The mild formula of pjur med CLEAN spray has also proven its value when it comes to cleaning erotical accessories, particularly since they don't have to be rinsed with water after cleaning. Alcohol-sensitive materials such as rubber, latex, or silicone are not affected.
- Non-alcoholic, unscented
- Gentle hygienic cleaning of the genital area
- Reduces body odours and germs
- Reduces germs against lipophilic viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Non-abrasive on alcohol-sensitive materials (such as latex, rubber and silicone)
About pjur med
pjur® med signifies to us: modern lifestyle products for the health conscious consumer. This product line gives you both: a product that fulfils the highest health and quality aspects, as well as an erotic, fun product. The bottom line is this: pjur® med is your guarantee for safety and fun - and of course highest product standards.
Quality "Made in Germany"
We do not compromise when it comes to the quality of our products. It is our highest priority throughout the entire company - whether it concerns the selection of ingredients, production, or delivering our products to our customers.
To make sure it stays that way, all of our products are monitored by a thorough and rigorous quality management system. We review our standards every day, and are continuously improving our products and making them safer for the health and well-being of our customers.
Made in Germany
Expiry date: 2021.08
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.