Barber Mind Forest Tonic Lotion 250ml
Special price HKD 99 on Sagami Gold 10's Pack Latex Condom on HKD 300.0 purchase of any items.
HKD20 Special offer on Wonder Life Super Studded 6's Pack Latex Condom upon purchase of any items.
Barber Mind Forest Tonic Lotion is an essential product for hair and scalp care, the forest is a lotion which can strengthen hair and prevent hair loss. Super fresh thanks to menthol and eucalyptus, it is enriched with aloe vera extract, which is renowned for its healing and strengthening properties.
Rich in Mentha flavor, super fresh
An essential product for hair and scalp care
Long-term use can alleviate excessive head oil and dandruff issues
Effectively remove fat and dirt from the scalp and hair follicles
Activate the vitality of hair follicles, so that scalp fresh and healthy
1. Squeeze palm of lotion on hand, then massage your scalp with your fingers about 1-2 minutes. (Note: just apply to the scalp/hair root, do not apply in the hair)
2. Then gently massage your scalp with your fingers
Use 1-2 times every day, regardless of long/short just smear on the scalp
1. In the unlikely event of rubbing, rinse with water immediately.
2. Be careful not to get on clothes etc when using. When you get on clothes etc, wipe promptly and wash it carefully with warm lukewarm water.
3. Please use carefully as to whether there is an abnormality on your skin. When it does not fit your skin, that is, in the following cases please discontinue use. If you continue to use it, we recommend that you consult a dermatologist or other specialist as you may worsen the symptoms.
(1) When abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, loss of color (vitiligo, etc.), darkening, etc appear during use.
(2) When the abnormality like <1> appeared when direct sunlight was applied to your skin.
- *Use a condom only once. Non-vaginal use of condoms may increase the risk of them slipping or being damaged.
- *No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including AIDS.